Magento comes with plenty of rich features for online stores to leverage from. Every new release of this item has something new to offer. Recently the 2.1 version was announced and had quite a few features that help businesses convert better. Customarily, improving an online store for conversions was quite an errand. Be that as it may, with the features included in Magento 2.1, conversion rate improvement becomes even easier with custom Magento Development. One of the best examples is the Abandoned Truck Recovery which is often overlooked. There are a lot more such features to check out.
Well, here are a few proven features in Magento 2.1 that can help you with your conversion rates.
- Elastic Search – This feature is available with the Enterprise edition as it were. Customers can rapidly find what they are searching for with powerful elastic search technology that powers your ecommerce website. As store owners, you can likewise customize the search experience by setting the stop words, weighted attribute values and search equivalents etc. This helps you appropriately optimize your website for conversions.
- PayPal in-context checkout and saved credit cards – Shoppers do not leave your site anymore to pay by means of PayPal. Your credit cards are securely saved as well and customers can check out without re-entering the credit card data each time. It shortens the checkout time and hence optimizes conversion rates.
- Visual Merchandiser – Includes simplified items to ideally create pages that convert.
- Customer Segmentation – Customer segmentation is a great method for showing relevant content to the shoppers. Each shopper gets the right content. However, magento 2 quickbooks desktop integration alongside utilizing these awesome Magento features, online store owners ought to likewise be aware to stay away from some of these conversion killers:
- Make sure that reaching you are easy. Show your store’s phone number on the header where it is very prominent and one cannot miss it. Other than that, be available on live talk, email or phone.
- In the event that your store does not provide free delivery, make sure that it is clearly mentioned on the item pages and in the arrangement. Show the delivery costs as transparently as possible to the customer
- Communicate clear delivery timelines to customers. Try not to give a vague message to the customer saying that their item will be delivered inside 3 – 5 days. You should provide them with a specific date.
Magento is a powerful ecommerce platform and has every one of the features necessary to help both large and private ventures. New versions of this ecommerce platform come with great promises. Ecommerce success depends on how efficiently businesses leverage from these new features and the available devices and optimize their conversion rates. Thus, ensure that you configure your online store to make full use of the latest Magento features.